Park viewVisits : 8603

The project designed by renowned architect appearance Shihab and serves as the project is about more than 23 acres, and consists of 288 residential units are fully equipped with the infrastructure to support high-tech home security devices. The proportion of the construction of the project represents about 18% of the total area of the project, while the remaining 82% is an open places and beautifully landscaped green spaces vast. There is also a project range of sports clubs to choose from, including the new valley of the Tigris and Sports Club Mirage City Club and also a golf course, and Katameya Heights Country Club, in addition to a number of famous cafes and restaurants.

Schools at the highest level
Food & Beverage
Central shower Service
Medical clinics and pharmacies
Security service 24 hours